Oldies, but still goldies advertising jokes

Q. How many copywriters does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Change?! I'm not changing crap! This is bullshit! Who said to change it?

Q. How many art directors does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Does it have to be a light bulb? I've got this neat candleholder..

Q. How many account executives does it take to change a light bulb?
A. How many would you like?

Q. How many media people does it take to change a light bulb?
A. I first need to figure how many people the light will reach, and then I can back out a number.

Q. How many creative directors does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Let me go to L.A. and find out.

Q. How many producers does it take to change a light bulb?
A. I don't know. What do you think?

Q. How many print production managers does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Forget it. We don't have the budget for a new one.

Q. How many traffic people does it take to change a light bulb?
A. All I know is that it should have been changed last week, and it's not my fault.

Q. How many editors does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Two. One to change it and one to check the change.

Q. How many casting directors does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. Well, if I really had to choose, there's this one bulb, he's a little oversized for the socket but he burns really bright, or wait, no, there's this little bulb, he's really energy efficient if you want to save time and money, but, wait, there's a fabulous bulb I just saw in a showcase, he has no name value whatsoever, but the design was to die for, but, wait... It doesn't matter, nobody will give me credit anyway.

Q. How many first A. D.'s does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. Why the f**k are you asking me? Can't you see I'm busy!

Q. How many marketing directors does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. It isn’t too late to make this neon instead, is it?

Si sursa.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu